31 March 2022

Some Puritans

I have been looking for some figures that I could use as Witch Hunter aligned militia for Devil in The Wilderness. I found these figures in the Brigade Games: King Philip's War line. As is usual with Brigade Games miniatures, these were quite impressive. I am trying to use up my Citadel acrylics (excellent paints but sick of their pots), I am down to about 20 pots now and most of them are muted colours so excellent for the late 17th century. I am not sure where I could use them playing Muskets and Tomahawks, but if pressed I am sure I could work it out. I believe, I could have done a bit more prep work on them but I am quite happy how they came out.

These are extreme close-ups, so they look a little rough, but for the table top I am quite pleased. I usually do not take close-up but I was intent on showing what great miniatures they are, rather than to demonstrate my painting ability.


















 

2 comments:

  1. Nicely done. I know what you mean about the Citadel paint pots. Irritating things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely have flavor, and will look good on the table!

    ReplyDelete