05 September 2023

Vietnam

 

I have had a chance recently to paint up a few more Vietnam figures from Rubicon, this time some USMC.  These were a bit of a challenge as I used a painting scheme that I never should have used. It appeared to be quite simple but it really turned into a mess and I spent much more time on these figures, than I should have.

Notwithstanding, they will do well on the table in the squad actions that I will be interested in gaming. Still working my way through various rulesets but I should be able to make a decision soon. This will be my first foray into this war.

USMC

Viet Cong (painted some months ago)


I am sure the next round of figures I will paint will be easier and come out much better!


2 comments:

  1. Simple but all the shading to show the effect of the heat, terrain, wetness. Can really be a challenge, but these all look good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great additions to your collection

    Cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete