07 August 2022

Pennsylvania Regiment

After many months, I finally got this unit painted. I must of started just before last Xmas but they were in Montreal while I have spent most of the time in Salem. They are lovely figures from one of the Brigade Games kickstarter but I do not feel I did them justice. I found the details a little difficult to pick out. These were painted in the traditional fashion, it might be that I am getting used to using speed/contrast paints and I am losing my touch although I am not really sure if I ever had it!

This Provincial Regiment are to join my British forces for Muskets and Tomahawks. I decided to go with the Pennsylvania Regiment, as they had somewhat of an unusual colour scheme. I think I might be done now for the French Indian War. I really have more then enough forces, although I may be temped to paint a few more Native Americans. I have no regular French forces but have no plans to add them yet.



I am a completist, and I was missing a French Militia man so I added him into the pile.

Well, where to next aside from adding the occasional unit to my present forces. I really do not have a laid pile just some bits and pieces lying around. 

I do have a box of Rubicon Marines for Vietnam as well as some Perry Samurai, I am tempted to move them on to the table next.

No comments:

Post a Comment