01 June 2022

Some New Figures

Three or four years ago, I played a game of Flint and Feather at a local convention. It was a fun game but what struck me were the figures with which we played from a British Columbia company who put out both the game and the figures for it. The game is designed around pre-contact North American aboriginal peoples.

I finally ordered some figures a couple of months ago and although I have not painted any of the Native Peoples yet, I have painted a couple of their Spirit Creatures which I hope to use for Devil in the Wilderness ruleset. I also was looking for some more figures to use for civilians set in North America for Devil in the Wilderness, Muskets and Tomahawks as well Sharpe Practice. Devil in the Wilderness has 2 cards for giant Supernatural Creatures which will be used.

Spirit Creatures

The Naked Bear
I will use the Chemoo Card
Flying Head
I will use the Aglebemu Card
European Settlers set
These figures were entirely painted with the new AP Speed Paints, I was quite pleased.


I really enjoyed painting these figures and looking forward to getting to the Native Peoples. 

1 comment: