16 January 2023

Pulp Alley-China Station-Breakout!

 

Last Monday I went to P-Y's for the next game in our Pulp Alley China Station campaign. I had won the first scenario but I knew that P-Y would be looking to even the score. This is a follow up scenario from our first scenario where we both ended up having one of our characters captured by the evil Colonel Hakka. I have to say that I was also looking forward to seeing what P-Y had put together as the terrain. We went with the exact same league as we had done the last time.

The scenario was a little complicated as it was in the dark so we started hidden and all movement was through dangerous terrain. The major plot points were the two captured prisoners, with 4 minor plot points. I had to rescue Lestrade and P-Y had to rescue Dexter. As you can see below, P-Y again put together a terrific table. The game was 7 turns, I only took a couple of photos as the action as usual with Pulp Alley was quite intense.

My league approaching from the foreground, you can see the 2 cages that the prisoners are kept in. There were some wandering sentries generated each turn. As you can see above my Hell Division gang has encountered one of them. I believe this would be around turn 3.
Turn 6, as you can see my gang is quite whittled down and was driven off the table. Jekyll, despite his pedigree, was waste of time and I could never get the wounds off Holmes and Watson. I believe I captured 1 minor plot point but failed in rescuing Lestrade. P-Y was able to rescue Dexter and got 2 minor plot points. A clear victory for the Followers of the Eye!


Well I got pretty trounced in this game. My die were not the best, but my league were really not up to scratch, so I believe we will see some new characters in our next game to accompany Holmes and Watson.

Baker Street
3+ Reputation
League rewards: +1 Gear, +1 Contacts, +1 Tips

Followers of the Eye
3+ Reputation
League Rewards: 3+

1 comment: