09 October 2024

SAGA Night: Seljuks vs Welsh

SAGA Montréal
I had an opportunity to join in at the most recent SAGA night at the Abyss hosted by SAGA Montréal. There were 10 players so 5 games were put on. I am not 100% sure, but I believe there were 2 warbands of Welsh, Normans and Jomsvikings; Norse-Gaels, Normans, Skraelings, Vikings and Anglo-Danes were also there. My Seljuks made their first appearance. 

Unfortunately, it seems the action was so intense that very few photos were taken, including from my own game against Benoit's Welsh. Here are couple of photos from our game, I used the same composition as I had used couple of nights before in my game against Graham's Anglo-Saxons. Our game was toughly fought out and I believe Benoit edged me by 1 point, so a draw in SAGA terms.

Here are some photos from some of the other games pinched from our clubs Discord server.

Skraelings vs Jomsvikings

Normans vs Vikings

Hopefully I will get a few more photos when we have our next outing on October 24.

I should note this is all in practice for the SAGA Montréal Grand Melée, all the details are provided in the banner.


No comments:

Post a Comment