15 August 2019

Perponcher's Division

2nd Netherland's Division
von Goedeck's Brigade
van Bylandt's Brigade
Silly Billy
Dutch Foot and Horse Artillery
van Merlen's Light Cavalry Brigade: Dutch 6th Hussars.....
........Belgian 5th Light Dragoons
 
Got around to photographing Perponcher's Division today. I picked this division as it had units from 3 different countries, so a variety of uniforms. I recently received the 3 Nassau battalions I had been waiting for, I had not liked how they were painted on the first go around. Without any question, they were re-painted in a slightly duller green. I really like how they came out.

So that is it for the Allied forces, I do have an order in for 2 battalions of French Lancers as well as a unit of French Heavy Artillery. Hopefully that will finally put out my Napoleonic flame, I must have close to 3000 AB figures now!

2 comments: