08 March 2018

AHPCVIII Fifth Submission: Folklore-The Affliction

I missed posting these figures that I painted in early January for the Challenge.

Not much done in the last week or so, but the post holiday season quiet is finally settling in and I have a few days off. I presently have 2 projects on the painting table. Here is the first, 5 miniatures from Greenbriar Games Folklore-The Affliction. This was a kickstarter that I backed a couple of years ago. I received the two large gaming boxes last summer, there must of been around 100 figures in total for this cooperative fantasy tabletop boardgame. You can read more about it on my blog.

I feel the figures are quite nice and I am enjoying painting them, they are a sort of mixture of hard and semi-hard plastic as well as the occasional resin figure. It has been liberating to paint some figures without any, shall we say, guidelines. I hope to paint some more before the challenge ends.

Dark Oak's
Mad Druid
Night Stalkers

1 comment: