04 May 2011

A Reluctant Participant

Oscar Wilde said "there is only on thing in life worse than being talked about and that is not being talked about".

I have tried to avoid this chain blogpost, but I suppose I will have to participate after being nominated by 4 other blogists. I certainly appreciate the honour.

Many thanks to:

Well, I believe, I am supposed to tell 7 things about myself, so here we go:

1. I am from Newfoundland, born and bred, and we ARE the chosen!
2. I am employed as an Emergency Physician and yes I am told it is just like "ER"
3. I am married with 2 children, who have turned my hair grey, they claim it to be the job!
4. My wife is wonderful, and asks me each day what the soldiermen (you all) are up to.
5. My wife is a psychiatric NP, so I am monitored closely for any signs of instability!
6. I have two cats, both black, called Bull and Young Tiff (I live in Salem by the way)
7. My other activities are fly fishing, road cycling and le menu dégustation, somewhat mutually exclusive pursuits, but I have been able to engage in all three in a 24 hour period.

Who do I nominate? Well I suppose I will break the chain as all chains should be broken! If I was indeed to nominate someone it would certainly include all those fantastic blogists listed to your right. You are all first class, and I look forward to your updates on a daily basis.

39589

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    I have nominated you only to acknowlege your work!

    http://rafa-pardo-almudi.blogspot.com/2011/05/stylish-blog-awards-friendly-virus.html

    Best regards
    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rafa, I have adjusted my post

    ReplyDelete