24 August 2026

Age of Invasions Campaign-Franks vs Visigoths (S2,G1)


Last Friday I got together at the Abyss with Robbie for the start of season 2 of the Age of Invasions campaign. This time I was asking on the Visigoths. In my previous 2 games, I had a loss and a draw so I was not that confident going into this game as Robbie is definitely one of the better Saga players in our club. 

I had chosen to DEFEND this season, thus there would be just one game. We played the Turning the Tides scenario from the Polish Tournament Battle Pack, it was a bit of a weird scenario where we each started in opposite corners with our Warbands. There were 5 objectives (animals) spread across the centre of the table and essentially we had to grab them and then move them to our opposite edge at which time we would gain VPs, so it became pretty clear that this was quite difficult so the route to Victory was Massacre Points.

Photos


Results
It was nice to have victory. Well that is it for this season, on to Season 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment