02 January 2024

Dracula's America

 

Unfortunately, I was unable to post this brief report in 2023, but it was my last game of 2023. Myself and Luis met at his place for another great game of Dracula's America. We played similar posses as our last game. I dod not remember the name of the scenario but essentially we started with $120 posses in opposite  corners of the terrain which was again a western town.

In one of the central building was the Necronomicon, the winner simply had to control this building after 8 turns. It was a good game with a lot of back and forth. We were able to take out some of our opposing characters but at the end of the game, I believed Luis controlled 3 of the 4 buildings while I just controlled one. A die was thrown and Luis's Skinwalker posse discovered the Necronomicon. It looks like my Nephilim will require a bit more training!
Luis wanted me to point out it was not a good idea for fallen angels to hang out around a brothel.

The real good news is that we are starting a campaign in the New Year which I am much looking forward to, we are organising our posses now and hopefully within the month we will get in our first game.



No comments:

Post a Comment