17 August 2021

Some Figures for Devil in the Wilderness

Over the last few weeks, I have been painting some figures for Devil in the Wilderness. I got the kickstarter figures which I really very nice and an absolute joy to paint. When I played my first test game I realised that there were quite a few NPC figures I would need. There is a good reference in the ruleset on where to get figures but I decided to print some resin files that I found on My Minifactory. Certainly no match for the metal figures but after all they are "also-rans" so I feel it is OK. 

Increase Mather, Cotton Mather, John Alden, 
Pukjinskwes, Rev George Burroughs, Skadegamutcs
Resin Figures
Wabanaki Zombies
Coon Cats (large familiars)
Rat Swarm
Wipoorwills and Snakes (small familiars)
Demonic Dogs (large familars)

I will probably reprint the rat swarm at a smaller scale and I am sill looking for some generic witches but with my conquest FIW miniatures and my SAGA Revenants, I think I am all set.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work John, some unusual creatures there, like the Rat Swarm.
    cheers John

    ReplyDelete