12 June 2010

Twenty Thousand Visitors!!!

I just realised that I have passed the 20,000 visit mark on this blog. My first post was 22 months ago, in August of 2008. I hit 10,000 in December 2009, so I have had 10k visitors in the last 6 months.

I just wanted to point out though that I do other things; here I am on a recent bike trip in Languedoc, cycling is my second favourite pastime and this was a great trip. I must say I do look cheerful.

Here is the one who thinks she must be obeyed, looking very sporty in her orange trousers in Avignon, she had a great trip too!!

Thanks for looking at the blog, it does offer a lot of encouragement to keep painting and wargaming.

John
(20050)

5 comments:

  1. Hi
    Avignon is a great site with the Pope Palace and its famous bridge! I can still hear myself and my lads singing 'Sur le pont d'Avignon on y dance tous en ronde!
    Regards ans congratulations
    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 20k and the excellent biking trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your blogging milestone and looking buff on your bike trip!

    Its a great little blog - keep up the good work.

    Cheers,
    Doc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep posting such excellent pictures, and doing such good paint jobs, and you'll soon be on 40K!

    ReplyDelete